Wednesday, August 13

i love oregon, and i love new outfits


yes, i too have made it to oregon! and i was fortunate to hike the last 4 days with seamus into oregon. (he, by the way, has hiked probably 80 miles over the past 5 days. that, for a hiker or not, is very impressive). now i'm getting ready to fly through oregon so i can take it easy in WA and beat the snow. i'll send more if i get the chance. and here are our outfits!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Spaceman Spiff,

Thanks for the posting from Oregon, and congratulations! How great to get through California!

I love your new outfits. Now I can see how he spaceman moniker fits; it is really coming into its own!

See you soon,

Love from Spiffrent

Anonymous said...

Dear Spaceman Spiff,

Thanks for the posting from Oregon, and congratulations! How great to successfully traverse that great state of California!

Fabulous new outfits. Now I can see how your spaceman moniker fits; it is really coming into its own now!

See you soon,

Love from Spiffrent

Love from Spiffrent

Anonymous said...

Sye,

The track suit is positively, spiffilicously olympic! Hope it came with bug netting because things are a little buggy here in Oregon. Don't ditch your headnet. Look for goodies in Washington and we'll see you somewhere soon... (Tucson? Washington? Austin?)

Love,
Shake and Slo

Michael Laird said...

I think the outfits are fabulous. Have you guys considered getting big kneepads so you can look like 70s roller-derby on TV?

With love from Michael Laird

Anonymous said...

Your outfit in particular, Sye, makes me think of Mike-TV from the oldschool Willy-wonka, all you need are tinted swim goggles.]! Mike is shrunk in the TV dinner machine, remember that scene? can you text me your folks address so that I can send a birth announcement to you when the kiddo arrives? Anyday now....