I had the very distinct pleasure of spending a much-too-brief 90 minutes with Alex, Sye, and Shoe yesterday as they drove down the central California coast in the Purple Camaro. What a perfect car to start out such an amazing adventure. They had enjoyed a late breakfast in San Francisco, so we went for only a small bite of lunch. Our plan was to get some tacos at a taco stand and then get some Miso soup for Sye, who was feeling a bit under the weather as all three were recovering from colds obtained in the big city. With tacos and horchata in our bellies, we drove the 3 blocks to the Japanese restaurant, only to find they had closed 1/2 hour earlier. No (miso) soup for you!!!

This photo looks like it should be an album cover
for a mid-90's alternative band
Saying goodbye to Sye, I felt like what I can only imagine a loving parent feels when sending their child off to college--they can't bear to let them go, but know they must to let the wonderful adventure begin.

Loving goodbye or product placement ad??
Good luck Sye and Alex--I can't wait to see you in 10 weeks in Soda Springs or Sierra City!!!
This post was sponsored by FOX Racing Shox.
No comments:
Post a Comment